FB Gruppe zur Kontaktaufnahme zw. Racing Owner und Adoptant

Antworten
Greyhound-Forum
Administrator

FB Gruppe zur Kontaktaufnahme zw. Racing Owner und Adoptant

Beitrag von Greyhound-Forum »

Calling all with retired Greyhounds PART II – Germany

FB Group for German owners from ex-racers who would like to have contact with the previous owners or to owners from brothers, sisters or other family members from their dog.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/306346603242552/

I was very surprised and exited how successful this action was – this is a very great idea and work!
http://greyhound-data.com/knowledge.php ... te=1201533
Since a few years, I hold a very friendly and helpful contact to the Irish studbook for German people who give an ex-racer a new home and where the dog isn´t in the greyhound-data.
In the most cases, the new owners haven´t any information about the sire or the bitch or possible siblings from their dog or general information about their dog.
So I complete the pedigree in the greyhound-data when I received the information about this dog (over the ear-marks).
I often hear that these owners have the desire for more information about their dog. Not only the pedigree …. (this is the theory, but not the real life from this dog).
Mainly the reason for the retirement or how his behaviour was in kenneling/racing.
Perhaps we can make this great endeavour work in Germany too.
A good start was if German owners posted a picture of the dog, the name – and perhaps that will encourage previous owners to tell something……
I know it will take a long time for this idea to become established – but I want to try it.
Help is welcome!
I contacted Lilly and complimented her on her great work in Australien.
I informed her that we would like to continue this work in Germany.

Please share this group and give me/us some Information! Thank you very much and have a nice day!
……………………….……………………….……………………….……………………….……………………….……………………….

Seit einigen Jahren unterhalte ich einen sehr freundlichen und hilfsbereiten Kontakt zum irischen Zuchtbuchamt.
Ich erhalten von Adoptanten Anfragen, die ihren Ex-Racer nicht in der Greyhound-Data finden.
In vielen Fällen haben die Adoptanten keine Informationen über ihren Hund, über ihre Abstammung oder mögliche Verwandte oder allgemeine Informationen zu ihrem Hund.
Wir versuchen über die Meldung des Ohr Tattoos die Herkunft und den Stammbaum dieses Hundes in Erfahrung zu bringen. Wenn mir der Vater und die Mutter des Hundes mitgeteilt werden, ergänze ich die Datenbank um diesen Hund, füge den jetzigen Standort des Hundes, die neuen Besitzer sowie neue Bilder hinzu.
Ich höre oft, das die neuen Besitzer gern mehr Informationen über ihren Hund erhalten möchten.
Oft liegt das Hauptinteresse im Grund warum er in Rente geht.
Aber auch, wie er so war, während er noch aktive Rennen lief. In der Haltung im Verhalten im Umgang.
Vielleicht können wir mit dieser Gruppe eine Brücke zwischen den vorherigen Besitzern und den neuen Besitzern bauen und so nützliche, wichtige, schöne Informationen auf den Weg geben.
In Australien gibt es diese tolle Aktion und sie ist sehr erfolgreich.
Vielleicht können wir das auch in Deutschland erreichen?
Wir wollen in der Gruppe Bilder von Ex-Racern posten sowie ihren Namen. Vielleicht finden sich die vorherigen Besitzer und möchte sich dazu melden?!
Ich weiß, es wird sehr lange dauern bis sich diese Idee etabliert hat und zu einem Erfolg führt. Aber ich möchte es nicht unversucht lassen!
Hilfe ist also Willkommen – Teilt die Gruppe und meldet euch! Habt vielen Dank und ich wünsche euch einen schönen Tag.
Bild
Nur wer einmal seinen Windhund jagen gesehen hat, der weiß, was er an der Leine hat!
Michaela
Greyhoundhenry

Re: FB Gruppe zur Kontaktaufnahme zw. Racing Owner und Adoptant

Beitrag von Greyhoundhenry »

Ist das jetzt die Gruppeninfo?
Gabi, Rainer, Frau Katastrophe Bonnie, Nikita, der weltbeste Greyhound Henry für immer im Herzen
Bild
Alle unsere Beiträge sind unsere Meinung und sollen nicht ohne Rückfragen kopiert und anderweitig veröffentlicht werden
Greyhound-Forum
Administrator

Ja, da dieses Post öffentlich ist, ist es doch sinnvoll, das man auch hier über die neue Gruppe informiert.
Bild
Nur wer einmal seinen Windhund jagen gesehen hat, der weiß, was er an der Leine hat!
Michaela
Greyhound-Forum
Administrator

ein kurzer Zwischenstand und ein Dankeschön an alle Unterstützer unserer neuen Gruppe!
Wobei wir mitterweile bei 237 Mitglieder sind und es kommen immer mehr aus Irland hinzu, denen es wichtig ist, zu helfen!

Danke!!

The group is not even a month in existence.
As of today, we have 228 members, 115 posts from adopters seeking information about their dogs' past or relatives and 6 former owners trying to find out the whereabouts of their adopted dogs.
16 searches ended successfully, either with general information, establishing contacts and/or exchange of pictures.
A lot of these posts were quite emotional with current owners seeing pictures of their beloved dogs as puppies or former owners finally knowing that their darlings enjoy retirement.

Many people have been helping, doing research and we are hoping that many more will join us and contribute to the success of the group.

The team:
Michaela Müller, Group Founder
Caroline Löhr and Betty Mürtz doing translations and talking to our British and Irish friends when things get a little bit complicated.
Gabriele Wiebeking and Regina Geier using their connections to greyhound rescue organisations to find adopters.

Last but not least Lynda Bonner who contacted countless people from the Irish racing scene, invited them to the group, asked for information about certain dogs and promoted our cause wherever she could.

Special thanks to the adopters, racing owners and breeders who are willing to enter new territory, meet new people and share their side of the great experience which is sharing your life with a greyhound.
Bild
Michaela
Greyhound-Forum
Administrator

Wir sind jetzt auch offiziell auf der Greyhound-Data supportet !!
Dateianhänge
2018-08-13 15_16_04-Greyhound Knowledge Forum - Internet Explorer.png
Bild
Michaela
Antworten

Zurück zu „in der Vermittlung“