EN: How trainers keep their Greyhounds cool / Wie Trainer ihre Hunde abkühlen

Around the Greyhound / Rund um den Greyhound
Antworten
Greyhound-Forum
Administrator

EN: How trainers keep their Greyhounds cool / Wie Trainer ihre Hunde abkühlen

Beitrag von Greyhound-Forum »

Generell für Hunde die nur langsam herunter kommen oder sich auch ohne Rennen schnell erhitzen.

https://noreenpower57.wixsite.com/odell ... ter-racing

How do you cool down a greyhounds after a hard race? This was always a question and key topic of conversation throughout my years of racing and breeding, you would always find out people hot tips and old school remedies but do they all work and the ones that do work do they always work no matter what time of year it is.

Personally my goal has always been to lower there temperatures down so they get quick recovery as I'm sure you all have tried.

Now after getting another one of these Hot Tips I went to the internet and found this product on Amazon and was shocked that not all greyhound owners have this product kept in their back pocket. I found this product on the coats are of a very similar material to shammy leather when dry and after racing I soaked this coat in water, gently for a couple of minutes and the coat transforms into a soft wetsuit feel with a lovely texture and stretchy.

After buying this product a number of other uses have come to light from keeping a dog cool on a hot day through to keeping a dog cool and calm thus helping them relax, I cant recommend this product enough and I would suggest everyone clicks on the image below to find out more about this hidden gem.
Bild
Nur wer einmal seinen Windhund jagen gesehen hat, der weiß, was er an der Leine hat!
Michaela
Antworten

Zurück zu „Greyhound General / Allgemein“