(N) "Rabilargo"

Nachricht
Autor
JustGalgo
Meine Hunde: Galga: Askari Negra El Gran Matador(12,5)
Galga: Fanny (13)
Whippet: Lucca (11)
Saluki: Wini (10)
Chinese Crested: Speedy (10), Baby(9)
Powder Puff: Bella (12)
Pudel: Mitchko (14)
R.I.P. Moro (14), Linda (12), Susi (20), Charly (14) Willi (9)
(N) "Rabilargo"

#1 Beitrag von JustGalgo » Mi 10. Sep 2008, 16:13

Puppies ;-)

9 puppies at Marit Stene's home (Norway). The parents are Uruguay a la Cour du Roi Boulou (Gaya) and Jucaro Spi Apolo (Bru).

http://www.galgoespanol.info/valper.htm
Rabilargo.jpg
(64.28 KiB) 284-mal heruntergeladen
It started in `96/97,when I was taking care of 2 Whippets,since their owner was working abroad. First I got 1 Whippet and then another one! After a couple of years,I wanted a bigger Sighthound. I am very interested in dogshows and it`s a good opportunity to study other breeds. At first I was looking for Saluki and Polish sighthound. But,then in `98, Vikingskipet,Hamar, I saw Spanish Galgo/Galgo Español for the first time. It was love at first sight!
But,it took almost a year before I got my first G.E. Elendili`s Deagol,a rough-haired male. Orville was born in Sweden and Sif Bredenfeldt was kind enough to let me have this beautiful male.
My interest for the breed kept on growing and in `02 I imported a smooth-haired male from Spain. Ukelele`s Litri and the breeder was Antonio Garcia Bono. It wasn`t easy and I am forever thankful for the help with the translation of e-mails Claudia Gaede,kennel Little Lobito,Germany,(http://www.galgo.de/) did for me!
Finally,after the quarantine,Yoda was at last in Norway.
Just before Christmas in`03, Gaya,my first female came to Norway. Uruguay A La Cour Du Roi Boulou was born in France and her breeder is Sandrine Delbosque Gonneau. Gaya is brindle and "broken coated".
At the same time I met Sven Erik or Svenne as he prefer to be called. He got a Pharohound,Al Mozel Carmen, or Hera as she is called. Svenne has been a Cairnterrier breeder since `87. He also have a son and a daughter. Morten Andre was born in `92 and Tina Lisette in `95.
We moved together at Korsvegen, ca 35km southwest of Trondheim.
Our first and only Pharaohound litter was born in autumn `04.
Then in March `06, the worst fear a dog-owner can have,happened. Our house was on fire! None of us were at home, Svenne was at his work and I was at Cruft`s in England. Our neighbour and his assistant saw the fire from his house and they rushed to our house to get the dogs out. They managed to get 4 of 6 dogs out, but, unfortunatly, Orville and Yoda couldn`t be saved. The roof had started to fall down and they were in great danger. We can never thank them enough for what they did! We lost absolutly everything, but the joy of saving 4 dogs, lifted us up in this hard time.
At the same time Gaya was expected to come into heat, but, we had lost Yoda,who was suppose to be the sire of the litter. I had contact with Susanna Saez Cattla in Spain,
(ZigZag Galgo Espanyol http://www.galgo.cat/) and the owner of Ukelele`s Latin Lover and asked if we could have him to be the sire,because,this was the combination we had been waiting for. So,in June `06, me and Gaya went to Barcelona and in August our first litter with G.E.puppies were born.
At the same time,Susanna and Claudia were so kind to give us their male, Jucaro Spi Apolo. We are so thankful for him and all the joy he has given to us!

About the G.E.:
It`s a healthy breed without any known heritaged diseases. The breed is not homogenic, so there are some diffences between size and the coat.
The movement,strenght and speed in long distances, is totally breathtaking. But,in the livingroom they like to cuddle up in the sofa and relax. They have alot of sense of humour and they like to play. Their body-language is very clear and they rarely start a fight.
The breed is still used for hunting hares in Spain.

The diffrences between G.E. and Greyhound:

In 1972, the G.E. was recognized as an own-standing breed in the FCI. The first standard was created and en years later it was again revised and spesified.
In some cases,it can be difficult to distinguish between G.E. and Greyhound. The G.E. must be able to gallop persistently and the Greyhound is a sprinter on short distances. These different requirements formed their types.
The G.E. is smaller than the Greyhound, a male measures only 62-70 cm, the female 60-68 cm.The loin should be higher than the shoulders. In contrast to the Greyhound, the G.E. does not have thick and round muscles portions at rear spar and back. The G.E. has a flat musculature,which is characteristic of a long-distance runner. It`s rib cage is less deep than the Greyhounds and should not reach the elbows. The G.E.head is very long and fine with relatively large rose ears. The tail is very long and has a lateral hook at the end.
Schöne Grüsse Petra :-)
mit Galgos, Whippet, Saluki & Chinesen

"Man hat nicht ein Herz nur für Tiere oder nur für Menschen
Entweder man hat ein Herz für alle oder keins"

gallo
Re: (N) "Rabilargo"

#2 Beitrag von gallo » Fr 19. Sep 2008, 06:55

Es gibt endlich neue Fotos von den Welpen auf Marits Seite.
Viele liebe Grüße

Claudia

http://www.arte-canino.de

http://www.galgo.de
http://www.galgobuch.de

Filzen am Morgen vertreibt Kummer und Sorgen.

Galgo Espanol

#3 Beitrag von Galgo Espanol » Fr 19. Sep 2008, 11:46

gallo hat geschrieben:Es gibt endlich neue Fotos von den Welpen auf Marits Seite.
Schön sind Sie geworden und es sind sogar noch welche abzugeben :wink:

Liebe Grüße
Gabriele und ihr BildGalgo Español Clan
http://www.Galgozucht.de

tanja

#4 Beitrag von tanja » Fr 19. Sep 2008, 12:40

ja sehr hübsch - tolle ruten :D

lg tanja

Frau Kiesewetter
Meine Hunde: Rabea, Windhund vom Ts Allicante; Doña juanita of little Milwaukee, Galgo español; Ramon, Galgo español, Johanna Galgo español, Gabriela del niños vencedores, Galgo español

#5 Beitrag von Frau Kiesewetter » So 21. Sep 2008, 14:43

.. und wieder alle gestromt...
Liebe Grüße von Nicole und den Galgos Mia, Rabea, Ramon, Johanna, Silver und mit Bond, Kyra und Feline ganz fest im Herzen

"Überall lernt man nur von dem, den man liebt" Johann Wolfgang Goethe

mein blog

tanja

#6 Beitrag von tanja » So 21. Sep 2008, 14:48

ist doch schön!!!

lg tanja

Frau Kiesewetter
Meine Hunde: Rabea, Windhund vom Ts Allicante; Doña juanita of little Milwaukee, Galgo español; Ramon, Galgo español, Johanna Galgo español, Gabriela del niños vencedores, Galgo español

#7 Beitrag von Frau Kiesewetter » So 21. Sep 2008, 15:07

.. manche Leute würden es eher langweileig nennen ,-9 ich zum Beispiel

mein Freund und ich flachsen schon immer rum, Jas 2010, 20 Hündinen im Ring, alle rot gestromt also 19, da weiß doch jeder Richter gleich, wer wir sind ;-)

Nein, Claudia hat mir das ja erklärt mit der Vererbung der Farben und dass sich das gestromte gerne durchsetzt, aber sogar die bei Gaby sind alle mehr oder weniger rot gestromt.

Ich hätte halt gerne nochmal ein cremefarbenes Strubbelchen und sehe langsam meine Felle davonschwimmen.

Ich persönlich schätze beim Galgo auch die Farbvielfalt (noch enormer ist sie im Grunde nur bei Whippet und Grey, oder?) und bin ein weinig traurig, dass bei so kleinem Genpool jetzt in letzer Zeit nur rot getromte fallen, wo ich doch ein cremfarbenes Strubbelchen möchte (also du siehts, purer Egoismus!).

Der Papa hier ist auch der Papa von den Osterhasen, oder?

Werden also traumhaft schöne Hunde, denke ich, vermute ich mal.

Boah, jetzt hab ich mich aber unbeliebt gemacht ;-) sagte Frauchen vom rotgestromten Bond und er blaugestromten Mia.
Liebe Grüße von Nicole und den Galgos Mia, Rabea, Ramon, Johanna, Silver und mit Bond, Kyra und Feline ganz fest im Herzen

mein blog

tanja

#8 Beitrag von tanja » So 21. Sep 2008, 15:33

Frau Kiesewetter hat geschrieben: Der Papa hier ist auch der Papa von den Osterhasen, oder?

Werden also traumhaft schöne Hunde, denke ich, vermute ich mal.
NEIN - der papa der G´s!!!

lg tanja

Frau Kiesewetter

#9 Beitrag von Frau Kiesewetter » So 21. Sep 2008, 15:51

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kleine Halbgonzales´

Wußte nur, ich habe den namen bei Little Lobitos schon gelesen und den Papa bewundert!!!

mein blog

tanja

#10 Beitrag von tanja » So 21. Sep 2008, 15:55

Yep - und auch die hündin ist toll!
Das werden bestimmt sehr schöne Hunde!

lg tanja

Antworten

Zurück zu „Galgo Español-Zuchtstätten“